Thursday, January 20, 2011

Goal

So, Something else my readers should know about me is that I have some goals I'm working on. You will come to know more of them as we go along here.

One of my big goals is to further my education in the photography department. So... go to school right? Wrong. I am an odd bird when it comes to things like this. I do not enjoy school and it gives me the opposite result I think. So, from now until the end of the summer, my goal is to self educate!

I have many good resources at my disposal and when I am willing to learn nothing will stop me. This goal just finalized within the week so I'm just starting. Today I put in a solid hour of research and note taking about my specific camera and some things I dint know before. I feel accomplished!

Does anyone else have goals they are currently working on? Please feel free to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment