Sunday, January 23, 2011

Defenition of Beautiful

While I was at work today, I was thinking about what my next blog post would be. So i sat and contemplated this for a while... What else is beautiful? Then I came to the conclusion that there is a certain process I go through when I think of things that I consider, Beautiful.
When I think of beautiful things, I think of people, places, events, items that make me smile, that are useful and clever, or are just plain fabulous in every way! However, maybe other people (possibly you, my readers) come to these conclusions in a different way.
So I would LOVE to know! When you think of the word beautiful what comes to mind?
We should all come up with our own definition of the wonderful word!
So here is my definition... what's yours?
Beautiful: A word to describe something, appealing to the eye, or to express goodness from within, Something that everyone can agree is more than pretty or great.

No comments:

Post a Comment