Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Beautiful Person


So, today is a good day for beautiful things! I keep thinking of more!
So I don't care if any of you laugh, but I think Taylor Swift is a "Beautiful, Person."

I know I sound like a 14 year old girl but its all right.
I love Taylor's music. I can or have been able to relate to almost every one of her songs.
She is so innocent and honest and wholesome. Also there is a little spunk about her, when she mentions actual names of guys who have wronged her. There is a certain amount of girl power there that I can appreciate :)

I think she is an excellent example for young girls, she has come so far for being so young!
If I had a daughter I would absolutely have no issue with her listening to Taylor Swift and wanting to be like her. Not to mention she is actually beautiful!! From a girl who has natural curls (sometimes) I wish mine looked like hers!

So here is another beautiful thing, Taylor Swift and I think we can bunch together her, and her music its all beautiful and wonderful to me :)

"It must have been the way today was a fairytale <3"
Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment