Wednesday, February 02, 2011

L.O.V.E.


So it is February! In my opinion the month of love! The word love can mean so many different things to so many different people. It can be defined in so many ways. Therefore I thought, since this is the month of love, why not define it myself?
What does love mean to me? Well, I am a romantic for sure, so love is a very complicated, perplexing, beautiful thing for me. I thought this task may be a bit easier if I made the word love into an acronym. Then I thought, what has to be in existence for love? I thought and went through many words.
Finally this is the acronym I came up with,

L. Laughter
O. Overwhelming
V. Vision
E. Experience

Maybe to some of you these words don't make any sense for a word like love. This is how I see it, I cannot have love without laughter, you and the person you love have to be able to laugh together. Love is such a strong word it has to be overwhelming. Those feelings are so big they give everyone butterflies at first. Also when you are in love, there has to be more than that, there has to be a vision behind it. Both people in love have to know where they want to be in their lives and agree together. Last but not least, experience. Every single relationship good or bad has been an experience for me. That's what it is all about, experience, so you know when people are not being honest, or when they are genuine, or even if you just don't want the same things. Love is hard, but its so beautiful when it works out. So I hope you take this information into consideration when choosing your valentine this year ;)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment